What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. Cookies are then sent back to originating website on each subsequent visit. These are used in order to make a website work, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
On this website, we make use of the following cookies:
- _utma – Google Analytics unique identifier for users and sessions
- _utmb – Google Analytics unique identifier for new sessions/visits
- _utmc – Google Analytics detects end of browser session
- _utmt – Google Analytics request rate throttling
- _utmv – Google Analytics. Used for custom data/reports (Not currently in use)
- _utmz – Google Analytics. Stores where the user may have come from
We use Google Analytics to help us gain an understanding of how people use the website, from this we can ensure that we offer the best content and user experience to our customers. All data collected is anonymous and we cannot identify you personally from the data.
- DYNSRV – This tracks which backend server is serving you the website.
This is set by our hosting provider to provide a consistent browsing experience.